Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Birthday Girl…

Hey Guys & Gals,

Now I don’t want to speak too soon but tomorrow my dissertation should be officially complete. I have finally finished, all I need to do is the contents J eek so so happy. I never thought I’d actually finish it but I have managed to – yay!


It’s not all over yet though; I have a clinical file to submit for counselling that is due in April, but that isn’t a massive piece of work, so the main work is over. I don’t have any exams though so I will be finitto when that is finished. I will still be working in the office though so my blogs will still be running – unluckily for you hahahaha!

I’m hoping that everything goes ok and I get onto the Master’s but if it doesn’t I will be officially leaving the university in October, although I really hope that doesn’t happen and I will chain myself to the Avery hill gates haha.


Also as I mentioned in the last blog I have a birthday coming up on Monday. I will be turning 21! Ah I am actually pretty excited for this birthday as it will be my last big one before I turn 30- yikes!  I won’t be doing too much to celebrate it on Monday as I am obviously still in university, but in April I am having a Uniform Themed Fancy Dress Party at my house. I am going as the female version of top gun. I can’t wait it will be hilarious, I will be sure to post pictures in my blog to show you what everyone comes as, I’m hoping it will be a great night and doesn’t rain or even worse snow as we will be in the garden-ick.


Right guys, that is me done for today. Next time I speak to you my dissertation will be submitted, I will be 21 and I will have finished all lectures of my undergraduate degree. AHHHHHH!

Speak soon lovelies,

Laura


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment