Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

The Lion King

Hey Guys & Gals,

I’m 21!!!!! I’ve been a busy bee since I last spoke to you, so as well as celebrating my birthday I also handed in my dissertation- finally, so I’m almost done, I just have a few more pieces of work to do, but come April 26th I will be done as an undergraduate student – so scary!


For my actual birthday I had my family over which was really nice and we had a right laugh. I got very spoilt and was given lots of lovely birthday presents, but the best part was getting my birthday cake. As you may have read in my blogs before I am a massive Disney fan and my all-time favourite film is The Lion King. My mum found a lady who made me a gorgeous cake with Simba, Timon & Pumba on it and it only took her 2 weeks, it would’ve taken me years!!!!


Keeping on the theme of lions, I also went away this past weekend to the elephant lodge at Port Lympne Zoo with my boyfriend George and my best friend Jack and their family. It was amazing, I was expecting to go there and we stay in tents but these tents were done up really nicely and were huge and had all the appliances/furniture we could possibly want. Where we stayed we were overlooking the cheetah and elephant enclosures, which was so nice because the cheetah had just recently had 4 cubs who were so cute but didn’t take a liking to my boyfriend’s dad as you can see from the photos haha. It was a really funny weekend, spent with great people and I loved seeing all of the amazing animals that were there. Because we stayed in the lodge it meant we could go on private talks and see the animals up closer than we would usually be able to. 

On our last day it was quite heavily raining and me and my boyfriend’s sister Rebecca were walking over to a group of baboons’ who looked like they were cuddling and it was so cute, but as we walked over to take a photo one must have touched the electric fence and they all jumped up howling, OMG never in my life have I been so scared, I don’t know what exactly I thought would happen to me but they made me jump haha. It was an amazing weekend which I would definitely recommend!


That’s it from me today guys and gals, next blog I will show you some pictures from the party I’m having on the 19th J

Take care lovelies,
Xoxo

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment