Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Clearing = All Systems Go…

Hey Lovelies,

How are we all keeping? I hope you are all happy and enjoying this beautiful weather, I certainly am although now I resemble a lobster because over the weekend I was in Eastbourne and no matter how much people kept stating it, I insisted that factor 8 was fine for me…turns out I was very wrong. And so now in the clearing office I am sitting here radiating heat because I am that burnt haha.


But besides that little hiccup I have been having a great few weeks. As of today I am working for clearing full time over the summer and I am really enjoying it, we have had lots of interest from prospective students which is great. The office is fairly busy and we are getting a steady intake of clearing applications which hopefully means lots of great new students for Greenwich J
Source: www.CartoonStock.com
I am also planning for my trip to Americaaaaa which is only 10 days away so I am starting to get super excited now as up until now it hasn’t really sunk in. Apparently in Las Vegas at the moment it is 41 degrees, so imagine how burnt I will be then haha I will be sure to share some photos then :S

A couple of weeks ago I was reunited with some of my lovely friends from secondary school who I hadn't seen for a long old time so it was great to see them for a catch up  as we have all gone in different directions so it’s great to see what we are all doing now. It was also great because I got to see one of my best friends Grace who has been at the University of Northampton doing paramedic science, I don’t get to see her as much so it was really nice, so proud of her and all her hard work.

That’s it from me for today guys I won’t be blogging until the middle of August now as I will be away on my holidays but I hope all of you continue to have a great summer and I’m sure I will have lots of stories to tell you when I get back.

Take Care,

Xoxo


L

No comments:

Post a Comment