Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Third Year Here I Come….

Hey Lovelies,

Hope you have all been good. Guess what!? I passed all of my exams, yay I am so so happy. Even more shockingly is the fact my highest grade was in statistics, I have always been totally rubbish with numbers so much so that I actually thought my results may have been a mistake, but I am really relieved and am now ready to take on the third year, but first to take a much needed break.

So far this holidays I haven’t really been relaxing as I have been mega-busy but with lots of great things.

I went to Thorpe Park last week with my boyfriend George and his family and had such a great time, it was absolutely hilarious and we managed to get on loads of rides really quickly without a fast pass which was lucky. George thought it would be a great idea for us to try out a ride called ‘The Swarm’ backwards. Now I love rides but haven’t been on any in well over a year and that was our first ride and I have never shrieked (and I do mean shrieked, not screamed) so loud and so much in my whole life, in fact I did it so much that when the ride came to a stop I turned and looked at George who was crying – literally, with laughter. Unfortunately I didn't go on the Saw Maze because it is now closed L but I went on the ride twice and was scared just as much on that.


Yesterday me and the rest of the Rumbles family went to the London Zoo to celebrate my mum & dad’s 25th wedding anniversary. I adopted a giraffe there for them and then we went for a private feeding with all three of the giraffes they have there, which was amazing. They are such gorgeous animals but those tongues were so strong when they were pulling off leaves off of the branches we held that my poor mum who is littler than me almost got catapulted at one point across their enclosure. But it was an amazing experience which I would definitely recommend doing if you get the chance :).


That’s all for today lovelies, I hope you guys got everything you hoped for in terms of your exam results and for those of you lovelies graduating, good luck for the future – don’t forget about us !

I will be blogging for you all in July about what more I've been up to, I will be talking a bit about Clearing 2013 and also telling you more about my plans for the USA, which is fast approaching eek!

Speak soon,

Xoxo


L

No comments:

Post a Comment