Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

New Job, New Home, New Life.

Hey Guys and Gals,

I hope you are all well. As the title of my blog suggests a lot has changed for me since I last spoke to you. There have been some pretty big changes going on and thought I’d share them with you.

Ok so the first change is: I got my first graduate job! I am really happy to be going on to work as a full time receptionist at Beths Grammar School in Bexley. Whilst I really cannot wait to start working full time in a lovely school, I will be sad to leave my current colleagues. I’ve been working in the Enquiry Unit now for THREE CLEARINGS! Which seems absolutely crazy to me but during that time I have met some great people who I am going to miss so much. The job has been great and whilst I’m ready to move on, it will mean that at the end of this month I will officially be gone from the University of Greenwich L. In regards to my blogs sadly they will be coming to an end, but I have one left to do for August so I will say a proper goodbye then.


My next big change is: I will FINALLY be moving out. Me & George have been looking at getting a place together for a while now and whilst we are still ‘flat hunting’ at the moment, it is finally going to happen after all these years of me saying I will leave my family home. I think my younger brother Mark is so overjoyed about this that he has actually put plans together about what to do with my bedroom when I leave – the cheek of it! I am looking forward to the independence but am equally terrified about being in charge of bills, cleaning, cooking and all of the other grown up stuff that comes with it. But seriously when I say I cannot cook, I’m not over exaggerating- I literally googled how to cook cheese on toast the other day that’s how bad it is lol. Oh well bad times for George haha. Even at the age of 21, I am still so much like a child and really I don’t want to grow up L haha I'm like the female version of Peter Pan. 


So yeah a lot of major things will be changing for me at the end of this month and I am super scared because they have all come at once but equally I am excited to start this next chapter of my life. That’s all from me today my lovelies, as I said I will be writing my final/goodbye blog before the end of the month but in the meantime take care and I will speak to you all soon!

Xoxo


Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment