Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Ladies & Gentlemen, Early Clearing has started!!!

Hey Guys and Gals,

How have you all been? I haven’t spoken to you in what feels like forever- truth is it has been under a month but still feels like a long time haha. Anyways I hope you have all been good, I was told it was very nice weather here whilst I was away, until I came back and it hasn’t stopped raining since! I’ve just been away to the Algarve in Portugal for a few weeks which was lovveeeely, it rained there too on the first few days and I was freaking out thinking I wouldn’t get any sun, but luckily it soon brightened up for us – thank goodness!

I went with my family, George and my brother’s friend James and it was such a laugh! We got up to a lot whilst we were there, including going to a couple of waterparks, going kayaking, chilling in the villa and going to the beach – where I thought I was going to drown as me and my brother Mark decided it would be a brilliant idea to swim against the way the waves were going and we were quite far out as well! As much as I’d like to think I’m the female version of Michael Phelps I’m really not and so was very out of breath by the time we made it back to land haha. Seriously it took me over an hour to recover! I know last year I told you guys about my intense fear of flying, which for some bizarre reason has gotten a lot worse- anyways this year was George’s first time flying with me and let’s just say he left with scars indented in his hand from where my nails had dug in that much haha. Now as I have previously mentioned I am very pale in my complexion because I’ve got fair hair, but for the first time in my life I actually managed to get a tan this year- miracles do happen!


So this week I have returned back to Uni of Greenwich for the summer as Early Clearing is now officially open, so if any of you are applicant’s wishing to apply please get in touch with us via the information on our website. As of next week I am working full time for the University so you will still be getting blogs from me – mwahaha! I am really excited to be back full time because although Clearing is very hard work and really fast paced, we do always have fun working- plus it means I get to see all of my colleagues. We will also be having some lovely new people joining the Clearing team in August who I can’t wait to meet –so this summer is going to be a good one!

I have now received my official letter from the University to say I definitely got a 2:1 --- yay! Never in a million years did I think that would happen but am so glad it has and has actually been officially confirmed (probably shouldn’t have told people until I got the confirmation but still did - haha that would have been embarrassing if I was wrong.)

Right Guys that’s all from me today! I’ll speak with you soon.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment