Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

New Year. New Start.

……And we’re back! Hello lovely people I hope you are all well and had an amazing time during the holidays. I had a really good time spending time with my family and just relaxing. I also got to see my friends who I haven’t in a while because we have been busy with university and jobs, so it was really great getting to see them again for a much needed catch up.

The great thing about the New Year is you get a fresh start; you can leave any worries behind and create new goals for yourself.


This Christmas break whilst also going out and about to see friends and family I also have been doing a lot of work for the course, as well as looking for volunteer work which can support the counselling side of my studies. I have been looking at the volunteer telephone counsellor programmes for both Samaritans and SANE both very well known for providing support for those who need it, if you are an aspiring counsellor like me I would recommend looking into these programmes, as they will provide you with experience and will help make you stand out in a competitive occupation.
Well guys I hope you are all well and sticking to your resolutions, I’m not because I ate chocolate literally half hour after big ben struck 12, oops, I literally have zero willpower haha. Speak soon J
Xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment