Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Les Miserables


Hey Guys J

How are we all? My Abnormal Psychology exam is completed- yay, I was a bit worried about whether or not I would remember everything, but I think I did so fingers crossed. I just have my second lab report left to do for Research Methods in Psychology 2, which has been interesting because it is in a completely different style as we are using qualitative data (interviews) instead of quantitative (statistics), we are doing this to get used to an alternate style which we can use for our dissertations next year, so it has been nice to keep our options open.

Anyways now most of my coursework and exams are all submitted for January it means I have some spare time on my hands and the first thing I am planning to do is go and see Les Miserables in the cinema. I kid you not I am so excited, not least because pretty much the whole way through I will be going ‘there’s my uni, there’s my uni there’s my uni !!’ It is possible no one will agree to see it with me, but I can’t help it if I’m proud of our uni right ?


I have already bought the soundtrack and on my way back from the exam I was driving along belting out ‘On my own’ loudly believing I was Eponine and turned to see a lorry driver laughing his head off at me, not really the reception I was hoping for from my audience haha but it did make me laugh.
  

I hope you are all doing ok and powering through all of your work, I can’t believe the UCAS main cycle deadline has passed for applicants for September already, last year flew by. It’s great though because more and more people want to come to Greenwich yay J

Speak soon guys, I will tell you about the film next week, no doubt I will cry my eyes out.

Xoxo

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment