Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Greenwich’s Clumsiest Student?

Hey Lovelies,

How’s everything going? It seems like ages ago that I last spoke to you when actually it wasn’t so long ago I’ve just been really busy with my dissertation. Now, as the title of this blog suggests today I’m going to talk to you about a number of ‘incidents’ that I have had whilst I’ve been a student here, because the number is ridiculous – I am WAY too clumsy!

So what have I done?
  • I’ve fallen UP the stairs outside the Mary Seacole building
  • I’ve fallen down all of the stairs outside Queen Anne Court and landed on all fours, the security guard I met whilst I worked at Greenwich during clearing then came over to help me and said ‘I wondered when you’d be gracing us with your presence again’.
  • I’ve got my memory stick jammed in the computer
  • I’ve had a coughing fit in the silent zone of the library
  • I’ve skidded on the grass (because the mud made it slippery) on my way to a lecture, that was my mistake I shouldn't have been walking on the grass after it rained.
  • I’ve reversed into a wall on Avery Hill campus when I had first passed my test
  • I’ve scratched my car on the hedge when parking at Avery Hill cause I reversed too far into it (I’m still not very good at parking)
  • I’ve slipped down a couple of steps on the inter campus bus service





Most recently I dropped my coffee on the dome floor, and by recently I mean this morning. So yeah needless to say I am an accident waiting to happen and although on their own those clumsy moments aren’t TOO bad, put them all together from the same person and I think it proves I am possibly one of the clumsiest students here at Greenwich. I can’t blame the university because they are all my fault! So all I’m saying is if you see me carrying a coffee – watch out! Haha I’m joking I’m not that bad, but still I’m not the most graceful person on this planet, let alone this campus.


In terms of uni work I’m still plodding along doing my dissertation I now have more or less everyone I need for my study but I had a massive gender imbalance and by that I had 10 girls to every 1 guy. But I’m getting there slowly. I will be sure to keep you all posted! I hope you guys are all finding your work alright – we can do this, we’ll get through it together J

Take care guys,

Xoxo


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment