Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

Now Recruiting For My Study :)

Hey Guys and Gals.

So I have a massive favour to ask you all, I can now say my study is up and running for my dissertation – YAY! I can now officially confirm the name of my study which is: The Relationship between Tattoos and/or piercings with Risk Taking Behaviours and Decision Making Styles.


If you guys wouldn't mind doing my study that would be great, you don’t have to have tattoos or piercings to do it, all you have to do is follow the link and it is expected to take 15-30 minutes of your time, it is open until the end of January so there is no major rush, but I would be so grateful if you would fill it in for me, if you get a spare few minutes:

If you are not a psychology student it is fine for you to take part in my study , you will be asked to put your personal code- it is important you make up a 4 digit code (either letters or numbers) so you can be identified anonymously if need be. Please take care in reading the information consent forms and the debrief form at the end of the study, and a massive thank you in advance for your participation.


If you are a psychology student then you probably know by now but you can sign up for my study via SONA and use your SONA ID as the personal code.

I’m not going to go into the ins and outs about what my study involves but it is all explained online, and if you have any further questions you can email me on the address provided on the consent forms. I will keep you posted about how it goes and what other uni things I have been up to- ‘cause I have been a busy bee!


Take Care Guys, I hope you are all good!

Xoxo  


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment