Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Always happy to listen.

Hey Lovelies,

Hope you are all okay, today I thought I’d talk to you a bit about my course and more specifically what I want to do after it !!

I study Psychology and Counselling and I do absolutely love it, sure there are some challenging concepts that come with it but it is something I love studying and really do have a passion for. The academics on the course are experts in their field and you can see from them how much they like teaching the subject, which makes us as students really focus and enjoy it.

When I leave uni in 2014 (which isn’t really that far away der der dern) I really want to become a counsellor. Through own experiences, and those of people close to me I know how much it can help, and would love to provide that same help to others.


I have applied to join Place2Be which is a volunteering organisation that trains aspiring counsellors to go into schools and support children who may be in need. I have been to my interview and now we are just waiting for all the legal info to come back, but it is a brilliant organisation for those who want to train to be counsellors, so I would definitely recommend any aspiring counsellors out there, to apply.

http://www.place2be.org.uk/


That’s all from me today guys, speak to you really soon J

XOXO

Laura

P.S. Should really get started on my Christmas shopping soon, has any one started?

No comments:

Post a Comment